
2018年高考(上海卷)英语听力 短对话
Good morning! Can I help you?
早上好!我能帮你吗?
Yes! This dress is too long. Would you please shorten that for me?
是的!这件衣服太长了。你能帮我把它缩短吗?
Q:what does this conversation most probably take place?
问:这对话最有可能发生在哪儿呢?
Jack,you look tired.
杰克,你看起来很累。
Yes,I've got a pile of work to do but it gives me a great sense of achievement.
是的,我有一堆工作要做,但它给我很大的成就感。
Q:what can we learn about the man?
问:我们从男声的对话中能得到什么信息?
John,what's up,why are you standing on the desk.
约翰,怎么了,你为什么站在桌子上。
The light suddenly went off. The bulb must burn out.
灯突然灭了,灯泡一定是烧坏了。
Q:what is the man most probably doing?
问:男人最有可能做什么?
I will take this room. How much is the rent?
我要这个房间。租金是多少?
Well,it's 200 pounds each month. You need to pay three months rents in advance. Plus deposit of one hundred pounds.
嗯,每月200英镑。你需要提前三个月付房租。再加上100英镑的押金。
Q:According to the man how much should the woman pay in total?
问:根据男士的说法,女士总共应该付多少钱?
I will take an interview for apart-time librarian tomorrow.
我明天要参加一个兼职图书管理员的面试。
Don't worry. I will stand no chance if you take the interview.
别担心。如果你参加面试,我就没有机会了。
Q:How does the man feel about the woman's chance of getting the job?
问:男士对女士得到这份工作的机会有什么看法?
I couldn't sleep at all last night. The bed is not comfortable.
我昨晚根本睡不着。这张床不舒服。
Don't blame the bed. You should stop drinking wine.
不要怪床,你应该停止喝酒。
Q:what does the woman imply?
问:女子在暗示什么?
Andy,I bought a shirt for you.
安迪,我给你买了件衬衫。
Thank you. I hope you keep the receipt. I have put on some weight.
谢谢你!我希望你留着收据。我长胖了。
Q:what does the man imply?
问:男子的意思是什么?
I am terribly sorry but your flight has been canceled.
非常抱歉,您的航班被取消了。
What! In that case I hope you will put me up somewhere tonight.
什么!那样的话,我希望你今晚给我安排个住处。
Q:What does the man expect the woman to do for him?
问:男子希望女子为他做什么?
A new hotel is looking for workers. They need 300 new workers but over 4000 people showed up.
一家新旅馆正在招聘工人。他们需要300名新工人,但有4000多人来了。
Yes,I saw the news on TV. I still have my job. Thank goodness.
是的,我在电视上看到了新闻。我还有我的工作。谢天谢地。
Q:What are the speakers talking about?
问:说话者在谈论什么?
Professor Smith explained the physics problem very clearly.
史密斯教授把物理问题解释得很清楚。史密斯教授把物理问题解释得很清楚。
Did he? Unfortunately, it's still all Greek to me.
他讲清楚了吗?不幸的是,我还是一窍不通。
Q:What can we learn from the conversation?
问:我们能从对话中得知什么?
More episodes from "高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源"
Don't miss an episode of “高效磨耳朵 | 最好的英语听力资源” and subscribe to it in the GetPodcast app.