Featuring Andy Milluzzi, KK4LWR.
Fler avsnitt från "ARRL So Now What?"
17. Final Episode: Joe and Michelle talk with ARRL VEC Assistant Manager Amanda Grimaldi, N1NHLIn conjunction with the launch of its new On the Air magazine, which is aimed at those just beginning their journey in amateur radio, ARRL is reconfiguring its podcast lineup - http://www.arrl.org/news/arrl-reshapes-its-podcast-offerings-for-2020 For comments and questions, contact us at [email protected]
16. Navigating the Netshttp://www.arrl.org/arrl-net-directory http://www.arrl.org/resources/nets/client/netsearch.html
15. Halloween and Throwback SpecialListen in as we talk with Jen Glifort, KC1KNL, about her article from the July 2018 edition of QST, Yippee-Ki-Yay: The Role of Radio in Die Hard. Read the free article here! http://www.arrl.org/files/file/QST/This%20Month%20in%20QST/July2018/Glifort.pdf Other topics include scary movies and radio communications. #ThrowbackThursday #Halloween #Amateur Radio #RadioCommunications #DieHard
14. "Ham" Lingo14. "Ham" Lingo
13. You're Not "Just" a TechFeaturing Andy Milluzzi, KK4LWR.
12. Demystifying the Language of Morse CodeCheck out our video on Instagram of Joe Carcia, NJ1Q, demonstrating dots and dashes on the morse code keyer! https://instagram.com/p/B2mSGIxDOxw/
11. Contesting with ARRL’s Contest Program Manager, Paul Bourque, N1SFE.ARRL Contests Landing Page
10. SATERN’S involvement in Hurricane Season using Amateur RadioEmergency Disaster Services
9. Tips on using Coaxial CableHere you can find further information on topics discussed in this episode:ARRL on Feed LinesCoaxial Cable info
8. Fan QuestionsThis episode is based off questions from you, the fans!These are the links and projects referenced in this episode:http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/k1jt/wsjtx.htmlhttp://www.qsl.net/kp4md/wsprmodes.htmhttp://wsprnet.org/drupal/wsprnet/maphttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/skip_distancehttps://www.arrl.org/files/file/Technology/tis/info/pdf/ab18-16.pdf As always, if you have a question, please email us at [email protected] Thanks for listening!